This fall, Tourism Kamloops presented “Meet the Locals” featuring stories and experiences from Kamloops locals who are passionate about outdoor adventure. Each story includes a video, photos and blog promoted on our website and social channels.
Phase 1 of our fall campaigns started August 22 and led with “Meet the Locals” outdoor adventure and wineries. Phase 2 started Sept 22 where craft beer, food, fall harvest and Spookloops have been highlighted. As we enter Phase 3 in November, we’ll promote Kamloops' rich arts and culture scene including organizations such as Kamloops Symphony, Western Canada Theatre, Kamloops Art Gallery, and Kamloops Museum & Archives.
Here are few examples:
Fall Blogs and Landing Pages Supported by Paid Advertising
- 5 Accessible Trails for Fall Colours
- Fall for Arts & Culture in 48 Hours
- 5 Breweries to Fall in Love With This Season
- Salmon Run: 4000 km to home
- 6 Hollywood Movies Filmed in Kamloops
Lower Mainland Chinese Display Campaign
- A Chinese language campaign focused on Chinese visitors and locals in Vancouver and the lower mainland.
- Promoting wildlife, landscapes, lack of crowds, connecting with nature.
- Landing page
Support and Amplify
Your support is critical to our success. Help amplify our messages:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter
- Share our videos and blogs on your social channels
- Visit our website tourismkamloops.com
- Use #explorekamloops in your posts
- Sign up for our newsletter