go2HR – BC’s tourism human resource association – is pleased to host a Regional Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Summit for the tourism and hospitality industry in BC. Join us in Kelowna as we bring this annual event to the Thompson Okanagan region.
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Location: Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Conference Centre (2429 Highway 97 North, Kelowna)
Theme: Mental health in the workplace
Registration deadline: September 15, 2016
The event program includes:
- tips on responding with respect to mental health issues and strategies and applications for the workplace
- afternoon breakout sessions focusing on specific issues such as bullying & harassment and stress management
- announcement of the 2017 WorkSafeBC Industry Base Rates for various tourism sectors
- incident and injury trends and stats within the industry; what is putting your employees at risk and driving up your claim costs
- opportunities to meet and network with your peers from the BC tourism and hospitality industry
This event is expected to fill up quickly – please register now!
Learn More or Register at