Each year, go2HR hosts the Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Summit for the tourism and hospitality industry in BC.
This one-day session offers you an opportunity to:
- learn about the proposed changes to your sector’s annual WorkSafeBC base rates (i.e. Classification Units)
- understand incident and injury trends and stats within the industry; what is putting your employees at risk and driving up your claim costs
- receive updates on go2HR’s Industry Health and Safety program, including the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program, new resources, services and initiatives
- participate in an educational session on a variety of hot topics relevant to the industry
- meet and network with your peers from the BC tourism and hospitality industry
- explore a tradeshow of suppliers, trainers and organizations relevant to your OHS program and operations
- enjoy a delicious continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments
Date: September 24, 2015
Location: Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront, 1133 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Theme: Training & Education
Click here for more information and to register.
For more information, email Trina Pollard, go2HR’s Manager, Industry Health & Safety, or call (604) 633-9787 (ext. 259).