- Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- DoubleTree by Hilton | 336 St. Paul Street
Join Craig Elias, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Bow Valley College and CEO of SHiFT Selling Inc., and learn:
- the six keys to getting connected
- how to avoid the most common networking mistakes
- how to enter and exit conversations with ease
- how to get more business from networking
- how to get the most out of your LinkedIn profile in order to enhance and increase your online presence and networking skills
You will also have the opportunity to have a corporate headshot taken (included with workshop fees) and directly apply the skills you've acquired onto YOUR LinkedIn profile.
We encourage you to:
- Bring their own electronic device such as laptop or tablet to work on your LinkedIn profile during the workshop
- Wear appropriate attire to have a corporate headshot taken for your LinkedIn profile (you may want to bring a toothbrush as photos will happen after lunch)
|Member Registration: $39.99 + tax|
|Non-Member Registration: $49.99 + tax|
*Lunch is included in Registration Fee
Craig is LinkedIn user 3,956 of over 400 million users. He has almost 22,000 first degree connections and has over 9,000 endorsements on LinkedIn.
His sales and networking skills have resulted in:
- Winning a $1,000,000.00 prize in a Global Billion Dollar Idea Pitch Competition
- Being named 15th on the Forbes list of 30 most social people on the planet
- Having his first company twice named by Dow Jones as one of the 50 most promising companies in North America
He is also the author of the award-winning sales book, “SHiFT! Harness the Trigger Events that TURN PROSPECTS INTO CUSTOMERS”, a contributing author to the #1 Selling Book on both Amazon and The Wall Street Journal, “Masters of Sales”, a National Growth Advisor for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program and the Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Bow Valley College.
Brought to you by: