10th Annual Chris Rose Walk for Autism
- Presented By: Chris Rose Therapy Centre for Autism
- Dates: April 25, 2020
- Location: Chris Rose Therapy Centre for Autism
- Address: 1111 TRANQUILLE RD, KAMLOOPS, BC V2B 3J8
- Phone: (250) 376-6494
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: FREE, Min. $10 registration for a T-shirt, pledge sheets available.
Please join us on Saturday, April 25, 2020, as we celebrate the 10th Annual Chris Rose Walk for Autism! We invite vendors and non-profits to showcase their groups that day, and our goal is to make this, our 10th walk, into our most amazing and fun year ever!
The day will start at 10:00 AM with registration, warmup is at 10:45 AM, and the walk will take place from 11:00 AM until noon. After the walk is complete, we welcome everyone to return to the Centre until 2:00 PM where we will have vendors, information from non-profits and local organizations, and lots more!
This is a fundraising event for the Centre, with all proceeds going directly towards the services the Centre provides. There is no charge to do the walk itself, but there is a minimum $10 pledge to get a T-shirt, and we welcome sponsorship as well. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or by calling (250) 376-6494.