15th Annual Chris Rose Golf Tournament
- Presented By: Chris Rose Therapy Centre for Autism
- Dates: June 15, 2019
- Location: Pineridge Golf Course
- Address: 4725 East Trans-Canada Highway, Kamloops, BC V2C 4S4
- Phone: (250) 376-6494
- Time: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $100 for a single player, $350 for a foursome, sponsorship opportunities available
Individuals with autism have a life-long developmental disability that prevents them from communicating and relating to people in a typical, effective manner.
This tournament helps fund services that would otherwise be unavailable to many individuals with autism.
The 15th Annual Chris Rose Golf Tournament is best-ball format, with a putting contest and 18th hole chip-off. Food and drinks will be available en route, and the day will cap off with a buffet dinner and silent auction, with numerous prizes available. There will also be a chance to win a special prize for father / child / grandchild teams in honour of Father's Day being the next day.