21st Annual Wildlights Festival
- Dates: December 14, 2018 - January 6, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: BC Wildlife Park
- Address: 9077 Dallas Drive, Kamloops, BC V2C 6V1
- Price: 2< Free, 3-17 $8.45, 65+ $10.45, Adult $12.45
proudly sponsored by Cascades Casinos
**(Closed Christmas Day)**
Bring the whole family out to enjoy: Spectacular Light Displays! - Over 600,000 lights!
Christmas Cookie Baking Contest - December 15th & 16th - Stay tuned for registration details!
Uncle Chris the Clown - performing magic shows at 6:30 pm & 7:30 pm (except on December 20th, 24th, 26th & 31st)
Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest (all ages) 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm - wear your ugliest holiday sweater and enter for a chance to win an annual family pass!
Scrooge's Scavenger Hunt (all ages) 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm - travel around the park while completing fun, festive challenges!
Saorsa will be here every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night during Wildlights selling coffee and donuts!
and sooo much more...