Afterward : How Non-Obvious Thinking Can Help Be More Resilient & Anticipate Trends For The Future
- Presented By: Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association in Partnership with ELearningU
- Dates: January 7, 2021
- Location: Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association
- Address: 2280-D Leckie Road, Kelowna, BC V1X 6G6
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: FREE using coupon code TOTA
When every day brings constant disruption, it's hard to know where to focus. We can't go back to the way everything was, but we can look to the future with informed optimism. In this candid session, bestselling author Rohit Bhargava will share how the principles of non-obvious thinking can help you see opportunities others don't, predict trends, be more resilient, and succeed in an uncertain future.
Please note that this course is offered FREE through the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association & eLearningU using the coupon code: TOTA.