Confidence is a Choice: Real Science, Superhero Impact
- Presented By: Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association in Partnership with ELearningU
- Dates: December 3, 2020
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: FREE using coupon code TOTA
Confidence isn't a result... it's a requirement. It is what fuels achievement, leadership, and well being. We've been misled, often lied to. Confidence isn't inherited or vicariously inspired. You don't just get it by working hard or faking it 'til you make it. Sadly, it takes most people 60+ years to figure it all out and reach their confident best. Using brain science, now anyone can hack the process to master the skill of confidence.
In this fast paced webinar we will show you how to:
- CLARIFY what confidence is (and is not), how it works in our brains and impacts behaviour
- CALIBRATE your confidence to understand what is helping or hurting it
- CONTROL common villains and kryptonite that constantly steal confidence
- COMMUNICATE confidence to have true executive presence and leadership influence
- COACH yourself and help other people using practical techniques and tools
Please note that this course is offered FREE through the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association & eLearningU using the coupon code: TOTA.