Cool Autumn Swing Lindy Hop Workshop
- Presented By: TRUSU Swing Dance Club
- Dates: 10/20/2017, 10/21/2017, 10/22/2017
- Location: The Terrace @ TRU CAC & Dance Studios Downtown
- Address: Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8
- Phone: (250) 307-2463
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Price: Members - $105, Students - $115, Regular - $125 OR Drop in daily/hourly pricing will be available if there is space - $75 class-day passes or $15 per hour.
Get ready for an amazing weekend of dancing & FUN! TRUSU Swing Dance Club is pleased to present our fall Lindy Hop workshop! This is an incredibly fun, exciting, and intensive dance weekend for beginners/new dancers who want to dive into Lindy Hop, for experienced dancers wanting to advance their dance skills & creativity, and for building the Kamloops dance community!
The festivities will include:
- Amazingly fun swing dance instructors from thriving out-of-town scenes: Claudia Nobauer, Zac Sluys, Lisa Marks, and Read Fenton!
- Great music played by DJ’s from other scenes and LIVE music on Saturday night
- Dance workshops Saturday & Sunday that will take you from Zero to Hero or Hero to Super Hero! Our spring and fall workshops are the best opportunities all year for you to get this much amazing instruction from such great instructors in interior BC!
- Social dances on Friday & Saturday night (LIVE music ft. Jen Hodge All Stars on Saturday night!)
-A wrap-up party Sunday evening!
No previous dance experience or partner required! Wear what you feel comfortable dancing in and bring clean indoor shoes.
Drop in daily/hourly pricing will be available if there is space - $75 class-day passes or $15 per hour.
Hosting is available for out-of-town dancers! There will be an option on the registration to help us match you with a suitable host.