Fast Track Your Future Financial Series
- Presented By: British Columbia Hotel Association
- Dates: 12/1/2020, 12/15/2020, 12/22/2020, 1/12/2021, 1/19/2021, 1/26/2021, 2/9/2021, 2/23/2021, 2/25/2021
Hotel Leaders: Invest in your teams, accelerate their financial confidence, and get ready for recovery. Register them today. The sessions will focus Financial leadership (Track 1) and Revenue Management (Track 2).
Track 1 – Financial Leadership – David Lund, The Hotel Financial Coach
Track 2 – Revenue Management – Emile Gourieux, Business Development Executive, Hotels Canada, Caribbean & Mexico, STR
Dates: Series starts: December 1. All sessions will be live at 11:00am PST
- Nine sessions in total from December 1 – February 25.
- Unlimited users within each hotel. Mix and match sessions with your team
- All sessions will be recorded so hotels may distribute to their teams at a later time.
- Series can be purchased as a whole or by Track
- Individual attendees are welcome.
- The series is aimed at hotel leadership teams including leaders from all disciplines, department heads, management trainees, asset managers.
Track 1: Ep 1 – Financial Leadership: December 1
Track 1: Ep 2 – Business Principles: December 15
Track 1: Ep 3 – Financial Statements: January 12th
Track 1: Ep 4 – P&L Statement: January 26th
Track 1: EP 5 – Managing Labour & Productivity: February 9
Track 1: EP 6 – Managing Expenses: February 23
Track 2: Ep 1 – Using Data ( and your STAR report) to improve performance: December 22
Track 2: EP 2 – Traveler Insights in the Time of COVID—Understanding Behavior and Expectations: Jan 19
Track 2: EP 3 – The Importance of Forward-Looking Data and the New Forward STAR report: February 25
Participation in this series may qualify for the Work BC Training grant. Application can be made after registration in the program under the Workplace Training Stream. Qualified employers can receive 60% of the training expense.
More information on the Work BC Training Grant here.
Member, non-member, individual, and corporate pricing available.
Full Series (member rate) $625+GST per hotel - unlimited participants.
Full Series (member rate) $225+GST per individual