IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s
- Presented By: Alzheimer Society of B.C.
- Dates: May 5, 2019
- Location: Tournament Capital Centre Indoor and Outdoor Tracks
- Address: 910 McGill Road, Kamloops, BC V2C 6N6
- Phone: 250-852-0420 | 778-220-2188
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: No fee; fundraise and participate in Walk for Alzheimer's.
The IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s is the Alzheimer Society of B.C.'s flagship fundraiser and is a way British Columbians can celebrate and remember people in their lives who have been affected by dementia, while they raise valuable funds and awareness to create change.
Each year we honour a member of the local community who has been affected by dementia or who has valuably contributed to the lives of people living with the disease in Kamloops. This year we honour Bill Blair and Wendy Nordick, members of the community who has been affected by dementia. Bill says, “We’re not concerned with stigma. We want to overcome it by speaking out. I go out and tell people, ‘My name’s Bill. I have Alzheimer’s.’ Why not?”
Get your family, friends and colleagues together and join us for an amazing day