Kamloops International Buskers Festival
- Presented By: City of Kamloops, Kamloops Arts Council and Tourism Kamloops
- Dates: July 26, 2018 - July 29, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Riverside Park
- Address: 300 Lorne Street, Kamloops, BC V2C 1W3
- Phone: (250) 828-3316
- Time: 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Price: Free-to-attend, but tips to Buskers hats are welcome and appreciated!
From July 26 - 29, 2018 Kamloops welcomes the world to our beautiful downtown! Professional street performers from our region as well as across Canada, Europe and Australia, will converge for our First Annual Kamloops International Buskers Festival. Our event is a family orientated and FREE TO ATTEND festival presenting 50 hours of theatre programming on outdoor stages at Riverside Park.