Last Fun of the Summer: How It's Made with Chef Romeo
- Presented By: Romeo's Kitchen + Spirits
- Dates: September 19, 2019
- Location: Romeo's Kitchen + Spirits
- Address: 1250 Rogers Way, Kamloops, BC V1S 1N5
- Phone: (250) 372-5312
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Price: $75 per person - price is inclusive of taxes and gratuity
Come celebrate the end of summer in style and join us for our next edition of How It’s Made. Chef Romeo will prepare and discuss each of the 4 courses made right in front of you.
Each guest will not only be able to sample the food, but each course will be paired with house-made specialty cocktails.
- FIRST COURSE: Shrimp + Grits| pawns, cheese grits, smoked nduja, charred scallion, sofrito
- SECOND COURSE: Jerk Chicken| mango slaw with yuzu vinaigrette
- THIRD COURSE: St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs| Memphis style, bbq sauce, kimchi mac & cheese
- FOURTH COURSE: Caramel Budino| oreo crumble, whipped cream, almond tea crunch, hibiscus
Visit www.eventbrite.ca to purchase your tickets today!