Salute to the Sockeye Salmon Festival
- Dates: September 28, 2018 - October 21, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Roderick Haig-Brown Park, Adams River
- Address: 2300 Squilax-Anglemont Rd, Lee Creek, BC
Struggling against insurmountable odds, 1 out of every four thousand eggs laid in the Adams River lives to return to the Adams River as a spawning adult. Experience the majesty, beauty and tragically poignant life of the Pacific Sockeye Salmon and attend the Salute to the Sockeye celebration at Roderick Haig Brown Park. The Salute to the Sockeye Festival will be from September 28-October 21in British Columbia's Scenic Shuswap Region. 2018 is a dominant year. During 2018, The Adam’s River Salmon Society will we hosting Interpretive Walks on Wednesday from July to mid October. Please see web page for more details.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Also open Holiday Mondays