SEO for Tourism
- Presented By: Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association in Partnership with ELearningU
- Dates: November 26, 2020
- Location: Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association
- Address: 2280-D Leckie Road, Kelowna, BC V1X 6G6
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: FREE using coupon code TOTA
In this session, we explain what 'search engine optimization' means, and present an overview of a successful SEO strategy. We provide a foundational understanding of various factors that affect SEO, including: onsite (technical), offsite (public relations, list building, Google Maps, YouTube). We'll guide you in how to audit your current website's status with Google and explain which tools are the best to use to track and monitor growth. For those who have outsourced SEO, we'll give you the questions to ask and the tools to use to either bring SEO in-house or be able to better monitor your vendor.
Please note that this course is offered FREE through the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association & eLearningU using the coupon code: TOTA.