Taste of Downtown 2020
- Dates: July 31-01 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Downtown Kamloops
This oh-so-popular fundraising event invites eventgoers to taste their way through the downtown core, enjoying delicious food from participating downtown eateries in exchange for exciting prizes and too-good-to-be-true deals.
In past years, the Taste of Downtown has been a day-long event, but this year we’re doing things a bit differently. As part of the KCBIA’s #OpenWithCare campaign, this year, the Taste of Downtown will be a month-long event, from July 31 to August 31. This is to spread crowds out and ensure proper social distancing can be maintained throughout the event.
Patrons of the downtown are encouraged to purchase a Taste of Downtown passport for a minimum donation of $5. Proceeds from this event will go to the Kamloops Food Bank and Downtown Kamloops Artisans Alive Music Program.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE IN #TasteDTK?
- Buy an official passport
- Visit any of the 22 participating restaurants (see below)
- Flash your passport at the counter
- Enjoy one of the restaurant’s ‘Taste of Downtown’ deals
- Get your passport stamped and keep your receipt to enter to WIN.
- Post a photo on Instagram and Facebook by tagging Downtown
- Kamloops to enter the WEEKLY DRAWS
- Repeat this delicious process at the remaining restaurants
For a full list of participating businesses and more details on the event, please visit DowntownKamloops.com.