The Best Brothers
- Presented By: Western Canada Theatre & Theatre Northwest
- Dates: September 14, 2017 - September 23, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Pavilion Theatre
- Address: 1025 Lorne street, Kamloops, BC V2C 5K9
- Phone: (250) 374-5483
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Price: $30.00
Join the WCT and Theatre Northwest at the Pavilion Theatre from September 14th to 23rd.
When a free-spirited woman dies unexpectedly, her two middle-aged sons bicker over her funeral arrangements, her personal effects—and her feisty Italian Greyhound. Unearthing decades worth of buried rivalry, they ponder meaningful questions like "Who did she like best?" and "Who gets the dog?" An eccentric modern comedy by one of Canada's most celebrated playwrights - about life, death, aging parents and dealing with brothers who simply refuse to grow up... or don't know how to stay young.
Evening show tickets available at wctlive.ca or at Kamloops Live! Box Office. Pay-what-you-can Saturday matinees on September 16th and 23rd at 2:00 pm.