Tourism Digital Academy
- Presented By: Destination British Columbia
- Dates: 1/10/2022, 1/17/2022
- Price: FREE
The Tourism Digital Academy is a free, 8-week digital marketing program for BC tourism businesses who are interested in building their knowledge and skills in digital marketing to an intermediate level.
Designed for business owners or their marketing team members, this comprehensive program is focused on providing practical, actionable guidance to complete your digital marketing plan. From setting your goals, to building a better understanding of SEO, website usability, content, email marketing, analytics and more – you’ll leave the program with the confidence and knowledge to put that plan into action.
This online program includes:
- 8 weeks of interactive sessions led by digital marketing experts and ongoing access to the video recordings (Tuesdays & Thursdays each week for a total of four hours per week)
- Technical tutorials to dig deeper into specific areas and share experiences with other participants (Wednesdays each week for one hour)
- One-to-one coaching available, on demand, to answer your sticky questions
- Audits of your business website, SEO and social media channels, to assess your current situation
- A marketing plan template to guide development of your own plan
- Opportunities for peer support and networking
There are multiple intakes, each running for 8 weeks, beginning the week of:
- March 22 - Registration Full
- October 4
- October 11
- January 10
- January 17
Applications for the October intakes will open in August 2021.
Need something more flexible? Find out if the self-guided program might be right for you.