Welcome Winter Block Party Hosted by Downtown Kamloops and BrewLoops Beer Festival
- Dates: December 9, 2017
- Address: 300 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC
- Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
On Victoria, between 3rd and 4th Avenue.
Downtown Kamloops & Brewloops invite you to bundle up in your favourite plaid jacket and join them in embracing winter with an oh-so-Canadian celebration - the first ever Flannel & Frost themed Welcome Winter Block Party will take place Saturday, December 9th from 12-6pm on Victoria Street between 3rd and 4th Ave.
Whether you are gathering a few friends for a fun Saturday or getting out to make some memories with the family – this event features fun for all ages!
The 300 block of Victoria Street will be opened up to pedestrians only and event goers can expect to find:
- Hot food and drink options
- Ball hockey with Blazers and Storm alumni – Hosted by the Kamloops Outdoor Ice Skating Association
- A variety of craft beer options by BrewLoops Beer Festival
- Local wine from Monte Creek Ranch
- Marbled ornament making workshop at 340 Victoria with Makeshift Kamloops
- Plenty more entertaining activities
- Outdoor seating – don’t worry there will be propane heaters to help keep those mittens warm!
Shops & restaurants throughout the downtown core will be adding to the festivities with their own parties – in-store! Stop in at your favourite participating shop to warm up and check out amazing Welcome Winter specials.