Western Canada Theatre Presents: Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
- Presented By: Western Canada Theatre
- Dates: January 24-03 2024
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Saturday
- Location: Sagebrush Theatre
- Address: 1300 9th Avenue, Kamloops, BC
- Time: Showtimes vary, check website for details
- Price: Check website for more information.
A MURDEROUSLY FUNNY SHERLOCK HOLMES ADVENTURE.
The play is afoot. A walking stick is mysteriously left at 221B Baker Street by an unknown visitor. Legend spreads about a deadly hound stalking the moor. The new heir to a large family fortune might be the next victim of an unknown killer. Not to worry, dear Watson, everyone’s favourite detective is on the case! Join Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson as they try to crack the case of The Hound of the Baskervilles before a family curse dooms its newest heir and everyone else caught in the crosshairs.
Tony Award-winning playwright Ken Ludwig transforms Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic The Hound of the Baskervilles into a fast-paced, hilarious whodunnit filled with twists and turns. Five actors deftly portray more than 40 characters as our intrepid investigators navigate a dizzying web of clues, disguises, and deceit. Join the fun and see how far from elementary the truth can be.
In association with Thousand Islands Playhouse, Gananoque and Gateway Theatre, Richmond