With a long growing season, Kamloops has several restaurants and cafes that serve locally grown food. From casual family restaurants to lively pubs and fine dining, there's a place for every occasion. In this multi-cultural city, you'll find restaurants serving up Indian, Chinese, Greek, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, and Jamaican food.
Whether it's date night, family dinner, or a night out with your friends, experience modern restaurants serving up local fare.
- Cordo Resto + Bar - Innovative and nutritious meals inspired by the region and season.
- Brownstone Restaurant - Set in a century-old heritage building in downtown Kamloops, enjoy dishes prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
- Romeos Kitchen + Spirits - Crafted cocktails & dishes that offer a culturally infused, unexpected twist from Chef Romeo.
- Atlas Steak & Fish - Bringing together flavours and ingredients from around the world; the menu is progressive, classic and contemporary.
- Mittz Kitchen - Upscale casual dining experience featuring Canadian cuisine with local ingredients.
- Twisted Steak - A classic steakhouse experience with a few twists that make it their own.
Kamloops is a multi-cultural city, with international fare choices for any palate.
- Jamaican Kitchen - Specializing in home-style Jamaican dishes.
- Maurya's Restaurant Bar + Banquet - Serving up Indian cuisine and classics. Be sure to try the East Indian Craft Cocktail Bar.
- Spice Indian Cuisine - Serving delicious Indian dishes, inspired directly from India.
- Casa Azul - This friendly restaurant has delicious Mexican dishes great for family and catering events.
- Di Muzio Ristorante - Authentic Italian food using only the finest Italian ingredients.
- Jacob's Noodle & Cutlet - Specialty includes cutlets served with homemade sauces and delicious noodle soups.
- Tiger Ramen - Indulge in a bowl of authentic Japanese ramen.
- Lemongrass Restaurant - An Asian inspired menu with a heavy Vietnamese flair.
- Arigato Sushi - Japanese restaurant serving sushi, tempura, hot entrees & other popular dishes.
- Hacienda Cielito Lindo - Authentic Mexican cuisine including Flan Napolitano. Quesabirrias, tacos, and Mole enchiladas.
- Tongdak Kamloops Korean Chicken - Specialized in homemade Korean style friend chicken.
- Krob Krua Thai Restaurant - Kamloops' only Thai restaurant features a melding of Canadian and Thai flavours.
- Moon Wok - Chinese restaurant with casual dining and daily buffets.
Eating for a lifestyle can be challenging. We have options for non-dairy, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and keto-friendly needs.
- Ahhyay Wellness Cafe - Delicious flavours, intentionally designed nutrition and premium ingredients.
- The Art We Are - This funky cafe serves up a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- Mason's Kitchen + Bar - Inspired dishes using the best seasonal, and locally sourced ingredients.
- The Noble Pig Brewhouse - A creative menu made up of market-fresh ingredients.
- Eat Clean Grill - Indulge in a bowl filled with veggies, protein, rice or quinoa to satisfy your hunger.
- Harvest Restaurant & Lounge - Food in plenty with crafted cocktails and worldly culinary experiences.
Bring the kids and indulge in a meal out with the whole crew at one of these family friendly picks that include high chairs, kids menu, or coloring pages.
- BOLD Pizzeria - Fire inspired handcrafted pizzas for every taste.
- Scotts Inn Restaurant - Classic homemade favourites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Match Eatery & Public House - Pub favourites with high-energy fun.
- Cora Breakfast & Lunch - Fresh, homemade breakfast and lunch with the family made exactly the way you like.
- Frick and Frack Taphouse - Kids will enjoy the kids menu packed with the classics.
Brews & Bites
Unique and charming in their own way, sit back and enjoy pub classics like burgers and fries, wings, and cold pints.
- Duffy's Neighbourhood Pub - Old-fashioned home-style cooking, freshly made to order and created from scratch.
- McCrackens Station Pub - Great food and atmosphere. If you're a Ceasar lover, be sure to order the famous Sidecar Ceasar.
- The Columbia Diner & The LOT - Indulge in boozy milkshakes, smash burgers, and elevated diner fare on their LOT-sized patio.
- Fox 'N Hounds - Daily specials and Sunday brunch. Catch a Canucks game or UFC fight on their big screens.
- On the Rocks - Dedicated to serving the best pub fare in Kamloops and showcasing all the big sporting events.
- Sandbar Grill - Sit riverside and enjoy gourmet burgers and BBQ on the patio.
Breakfast + Brunch
Fuel up for you day at one of these local gems for breakfast or lunch with items prepared fresh daily.
- Amsterdam Restaurant - Serving Dutch favourites like pannenkoeken, Dutch Crepes and other globally inspired items all created in-house.
- Hello Toast - An eclectic, all-day breakfast and brunch spot downtown. Food is made from scratch and they offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Red Beard Cafe - Cooking up breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner from scratch. Enjoy weekend specials and their dog-friendly patio.
Coffee Shops & Cafes
Nothing beats a fresh cup of coffee, tasty treats, and to-go items.
- Caffe Motivo - A popular spot for locals, grab a cappuccino and a house-made breakfast, sandwich or snack and cruise the downtown.
- Frankly Coffee - With an all-day breakfast menu, fresh baked goods and Spirit Bear specialty coffees.
- 5Bean Brewbar - Breakfast, snacks, hot drinks and more.
- Amplified Cafe - Enjoy a fresh brewed coffee, breakfast wraps and sweet delights.
- The Vic Downtown - Downtown Kamloops coffee shop offering up tea, coffee, sweet and savoury treats.
More Foodie Hot Spots
See where others are eating