With a long growing season, Kamloops has several restaurants and cafes that serve locally grown food. From casual family restaurants to lively pubs and fine dining, there's a place for every occasion. In this multi-cultural city, you'll find restaurants serving up Indian, Chinese, Greek, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, and Jamaican food.
Updated: Aug 21, 2021.
Public health and safety is top priority. Please make safe, informed decisions and adhere to the latest health measures put in place from the provincial health officers including mandatory masks in indoor public spaces. For the latest regional health measures, travel updates, and more, click here.
Whether it's date night, family dinner, or a night out with your friends, experience modern restaurants serving up local fare.
- Cordo Resto + Bar - Innovative and nutritious meals inspired by the region and season.
- Brownstone Restaurant - Set in a century-old heritage building in downtown Kamloops, enjoy dishes prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
- Romeos Kitchen + Spirits - Crafted cocktails & dishes that offer a culturally infused, unexpected twist from Chef Romeo.
- Atlas Steak & Fish - Bringing together flavours and ingredients from around the world; the menu is progressive, classic and contemporary.
- Mittz Kitchen - Upscale casual dining experience featuring Canadian cuisine with local ingredients.
- Twisted Steak - A classic steakhouse experience with a few twists that make it their own.
Kamloops is a multi-cultural city, with international fare choices for any palate.
- Jamaican Kitchen - Specializing in home-style Jamaican dishes.
- Maurya's Restaurant Bar + Banquet - Serving up Indian cuisine and classics. Be sure to try the East Indian Craft Cocktail Bar.
- Spice Indian Cuisine - Serving delicious Indian dishes, inspired directly from India.
- Casa Azul - This friendly restaurant has delicious Mexican dishes great for family and catering events.
- Di Muzio Ristorante - Authentic Italian food using only the finest Italian ingredients.
- Jacob's Noodle & Cutlet - Specialty includes cutlets served with homemade sauces and delicious noodle soups.
- Tiger Ramen - Indulge in a bowl of authentic Japanese ramen.
- Lemongrass Restaurant - An Asian inspired menu with a heavy Vietnamese flair.
- Arigato Sushi - Japanese restaurant serving sushi, tempura, hot entrees & other popular dishes.
- Hacienda Cielito Lindo - Authentic Mexican cuisine including Flan Napolitano. Quesabirrias, tacos, and Mole enchiladas.
- Tongdak Kamloops Korean Chicken - Specialized in homemade Korean style friend chicken.
- Krob Krua Thai Restaurant - Kamloops' only Thai restaurant features a melding of Canadian and Thai flavours.
- Moon Wok - Chinese restaurant with casual dining and daily buffets.
Eating for a lifestyle can be challenging. We have options for non-dairy, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and keto-friendly needs.
- Ahhyay Wellness Cafe - Delicious flavours, intentionally designed nutrition and premium ingredients.
- The Art We Are - This funky cafe serves up a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- Mason's Kitchen + Bar - Inspired dishes using the best seasonal, and locally sourced ingredients.
- The Noble Pig Brewhouse - A creative menu made up of market-fresh ingredients.
- Eat Clean Grill - Indulge in a bowl filled with veggies, protein, rice or quinoa to satisfy your hunger.
- Harvest Restaurant & Lounge - Food in plenty with crafted cocktails and worldly culinary experiences.
Bring the kids and indulge in a meal out with the whole crew at one of these family friendly picks that include high chairs, kids menu, or coloring pages.
- BOLD Pizzeria - Fire inspired handcrafted pizzas for every taste.
- Scotts Inn Restaurant - Classic homemade favourites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Match Eatery & Public House - Pub favourites with high-energy fun.
- Cora Breakfast & Lunch - Fresh, homemade breakfast and lunch with the family made exactly the way you like.
- Frick and Frack Taphouse - Kids will enjoy the kids menu packed with the classics.
Brews & Bites
Unique and charming in their own way, sit back and enjoy pub classics like burgers and fries, wings, and cold pints.
- Duffy's Neighbourhood Pub - Old-fashioned home-style cooking, freshly made to order and created from scratch.
- McCrackens Station Pub - Great food and atmosphere. If you're a Ceasar lover, be sure to order the famous Sidecar Ceasar.
- The Columbia Diner & The LOT - Indulge in boozy milkshakes, smash burgers, and elevated diner fare on their LOT-sized patio.
- Fox 'N Hounds - Daily specials and Sunday brunch. Catch a Canucks game or UFC fight on their big screens.
- On the Rocks - Dedicated to serving the best pub fare in Kamloops and showcasing all the big sporting events.
- Sandbar Grill - Sit riverside and enjoy gourmet burgers and BBQ on the patio.
Breakfast + Brunch
Fuel up for you day at one of these local gems for breakfast or lunch with items prepared fresh daily.
- Amsterdam Restaurant - Serving Dutch favourites like pannenkoeken, Dutch Crepes and other globally inspired items all created in-house.
- Hello Toast - An eclectic, all-day breakfast and brunch spot downtown. Food is made from scratch and they offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Red Beard Cafe - Cooking up breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner from scratch. Enjoy weekend specials and their dog-friendly patio.
Coffee Shops & Cafes
Nothing beats a fresh cup of coffee, tasty treats, and to-go items.
- Caffe Motivo - A popular spot for locals, grab a cappuccino and a house-made breakfast, sandwich or snack and cruise the downtown.
- Frankly Coffee - With an all-day breakfast menu, fresh baked goods and Spirit Bear specialty coffees.
- 5Bean Brewbar - Breakfast, snacks, hot drinks and more.
- Amplified Cafe - Enjoy a fresh brewed coffee, breakfast wraps and sweet delights.
- The Vic Downtown - Downtown Kamloops coffee shop offering up tea, coffee, sweet and savoury treats.
More Foodie Hot Spots
See where others are eating