For 2021/2022, the Luv’n the Loops Pass is coming in hot! For its second year, and in true bold fashion, we're bringing a new punch to the program with another year of discounts and offers galore. This digital, interactive pass delivers prime savings for Kamloops residents and visitors to indulge in some of Kamloops’ best experiences. Here are all the pass details for what you need to know.
What's The Pass?
The Luv’n the Loops Passport is a digital savings pass for select attractions, accommodations, and dining establishments from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022. It's free to create an account and anyone can view activity deals on the website.
What's Different This Year?
We heard your feedback and we’ve got you covered. The new pass is different than the previous version for four reasons:
- Different businesses and discounts
- Refreshed website that’s more mobile-friendly to navigate
- Open to all travelers - following travel guidelines set by the B.C Government - and Kamloops residents to take advantage of savings
How It Works
- Register for a free account at luvntheloops.com
- Receive your pass via text and email to use immediately
- Visit participating businesses and show your pass to a staff member
- Present your phone to the attendant or staff member to redeem available discounts.
5 Pass Experiences To Try this Winter
Take advantage of winter savings at the five following pass locations:
- Harper Mountain: Two-for-one snowshoe passes
- Western Canada Theatre: 50% off admission to one performance
- The Kamloops Film Society: 2 for 1 admission
- Kamloops Museum & Archives: Free admission
- Fun & Games Kamloops: 25% off one-hour lounge access