Luv’n the Loops is a community program that launched in 2019 with one goal in mind: to ensure that every Kamloopsian can list off three things to do, any day of the year.
For 2020, Tourism Kamloops, in partnership with Kamloops This Week, has launched the Luv’n the Loops Passport. This passport is 100% digital and free to British Columbian residents to explore the Kamloops area.
How does the Luv’n the Loops Passport work?
- Create an account at www.luvntheloops.com
- Scan the unique QR codes at 30+ businesses
- Receive incentives at businesses & get automatically entered to win seasonal prizes
Is the Passport an App?
No, the passport is not a downloadable app. The 2020/21 Luv’n the Loops Passport is available through a registered account on www.luvntheloops.com. Each time you visit a business, login, scan the QR code, and collect stamps through this platform.
How Do I Stay in the Loop?
Follow @luvntheloops on Facebook & Instagram to stay in the loop on Humpday Giveaways, passport incentives, and to ask questions about the digital passport.
What Can I Win?
There are 2 types of prizes for the Luv’n the Loops Passport - Humpday Giveaways & Seasonal Contests.
Humpday Giveaways take place on our @luvntheloops Facebook & Instagram pages on select Wednesdays year-round.
Seasonal Contests take place in the fall, winter, spring and summer. Passport users are automatically entered into the seasonal contest if they collect a certain number of digital stamps from visiting businesses. Once you collect 5 stamps, you will be automatically entered to the Fall Contest, which includes prizes from Quaaout Lodge & Spa, DiVine Tours, Left Field Cider, and EaglePoint Golf Resort - valued at $750.
Are there passport rules?
Yes, there are four rules to respect during your Luv’n the Loops adventures.
- Your passport is valid until June 30, 2021.
- One passport account per person.
- This program is open to BC residents only.
- Follow guidelines put in place and be gracious to front-line staff you encounter. Provide a tip (if you can) or Google Review after your visit. The bus drivers, pro-shop attendants, and cashiers you encounter are going above and beyond to keep our community safe.
Whether you work graveyard shifts or weekends, we want the Luv’n the Loops Passport to be accessible to BC residents year-round. Please connect with us directly if you have questions or comments to improve this program.