Luv’n the Loops is a community program that launched in 2019 with one goal in mind: to ensure that every Kamloopsian can list off three things to do, any day of the year.
From March 2019-February 2020, Tourism Kamloops hosted 12 mystery tours that whisked locals across the city to experience three new attractions each month. Over 380 locals joined the tours, which saw 65 businesses represented from Knutsford to Monte Creek and neighborhoods in between.
The Tourism Kamloops team has been working behind the scenes – and partnered with Kamloops This Week- to launch another year of the Luv’n the Loops program, but with a twist.
Tourism Kamloops, in partnership with Kamloops This Week, is excited to launch the Luv’n the Loops Passport. This passport will be 100% digital and free to Kamloops-area residents from July 2020-June 2021.
We’re excited to showcase a range of businesses – from Fresh Is Best Salsa to Sagewood Winery to Ebus and more – and look forward to exploring Kamloops over the next 12 months.
How does the Luv’n the Loops Passport work?
- Go to luvntheloops.com
- Create your account here
- Visit 25+ passport locations
- Scan the unique QR code at each location to access your promotion & receive a digital stamp to your account
- Enjoy a memorable experience at a local business
- Upload your photos to social using #explorekamloops
Are there prizes?
There will be four prize giveaways from July 2020-June 2021 to reward select passport users who collect a minimum number of stamps.
Once you collect 5 stamps, you will be automatically entered to the August 2020 prize pool, which will include an indigenous experience, golf package, a wine tour for two, and more.
Are there passport rules?
Yes, there are four rules to respect during your Luv’n the Loops adventures.
- Your passport is valid from July 8, 2020-June 30, 2021
- One passport per person
- This program is open to Kamloops-area residents only
- Be gracious to front-line staff you encounter. Provide a tip (if you can) or Google Business Review after your visit. The bus drivers, pro-shop attendants, and cashiers you encounter are going above and beyond to keep our community safe.
Whether you work graveyard shifts or weekends, we want the Luv’n the Loops Passport to be accessible to residents year-round. Please connect with us directly if you have questions or comments to improve this program.