St. Andrews on the Square is Kamloops' oldest public building and dates back to 1887. This beautiful building was completely restored to its original state in 1998 and is used today for weddings, receptions, concerts, meetings and other public events.
- Largest Room 2000
- Reception Capacity 130
- Space Notes Approved caterers only
- Number of Rooms 1
See where others are playing