Shopping in Kamloops offers a wide variety of stores that are unique, eclectic, locally-owned, and national retail chains. Take a stroll in trendy downtown Kamloops for funky boutiques and specialty stores or shop til you drop uptown at Aberdeen Mall. Find that perfect outfit, gift, or accessory for your home.
Downtown Gift Shopping
Find the perfect gift for that special someone at one of these cozy, local shops in downtown Kamloops.
- Far & Wide - Handpicked home goods, gifts, and plants.
- Desert Rain Giftware - Gifts for families, birthdays, weddings, retirement, memorial, pet lovers and a lot more.
- Wild Cave Gift Shop: Wide selection of souvenir gifts, foods and apparel. Licensed products and kids items.
- Castles & Cottages / Ciao Bella Boutique - Handpicked kitchenware, bath, home decor, jewelry, and more.
- Crooked Crown - Gift boutique featuring curated items that supports other Canadian brands.
- Ms. Whimsy's Gift Emporium - Canadian hand-made items that are one of a kind or small batch jewelry, apparel, snacks and beverages, pet treats, art and self-care items.
Art & Artisan Products
Find locally made products and support local and Canadian artists.
- Kamloops Artisan Bazaar - A unique store selling, promoting and supporting handmade products by over 40 local artists and artisans.
- Kamloops Art Gallery Store - Explore giftware and artisan products from local, BC, and Indigenous artists.
- The Art We Are Cafe - Shop for local art and artisan products.
- Treasures - Shop souvenirs, native design, jewelry, and more at Treasures in North Hills Mall.
- Kamloops Courthouse Gallery - Member artists offer artisan crafts, textiles and pottery in addition to fine art.
Discover specialty shops in Kamloops that offer an array of niche products.
- Barnacle Records - New and used vinyl records.
- Kennell's Shoes - Family run with a selection of men and women's shoes from heels to steel toe boots.
- Big Boot Inn - Family run shoe store that carries a wide range of supportive leather shoes for the whole family.
- Red Wing Shoes - Purpose-built work footwear with employees who are Red Wing Certified Fit and Product Specialists.
- Tumbleweed Toys - Locally owned toy store specializing in unique, high quality products.
- The Horse Barn - Family owned and operated store featuring horse riding gear, western wear, and art.
Do some retail therapy or find the perfect gift for your loved ones at these clothing shops.
- Jardines Domaine - A trendy and stylish ladies and mens fashion boutique offering an extensive array of carefully chosen classic and elegant pieces.
- MainStreet Clothing - Locally owned family business offering the latest ladies and mens fashion while keeping its atmosphere young and innovative.
- McAllister & Howard Clothiers - Family owned and operated who specialize in clothing men confidently from casual clothing to suits.
Outdoor adventurers and sports buffs can find new clothing or gear for your next mission or game.
- True Outdoors - Offering quality outdoor gear and technical clothing from some of the best brands for every season.
- Runners Sole - Kamloops' running and walking specialty shop that offers custom fittings.
- Consignor Sports - New and used sporting equipment retailer including skiing, hockey, soccer, baseball, biking gear, and more.
- Surplus Herby's - One-stop-shop in North Kamloops specializing in outdoor gear for fishing, camping, and hunting.
- Casting Loops Fly & Tackle - Specialized retail shop for fishing - fly and tackle.
Located uptown, Aberdeen Mall is Kamloops' premier shopping destination with over 75 stores and services including:
- Old Navy
- Fresh St. Market
- Saje Natural Wellness