Shopping in Kamloops offers a wide variety of stores that are unique, eclectic, locally-owned, and national retail chains. Take a stroll in trendy downtown Kamloops for funky boutiques and specialty stores or shop til you drop uptown at Aberdeen Mall. You're sure to find that perfect outfit, gift, or accessory for your home.
Contact businesses directly to ensure they are open and to learn more about their safety protocols.
Find the perfect gift for that special someone at one of these cozy, local shops in downtown Kamloops.
- Far & Wide - Handpicked home goods, gifts, and plants.
- Desert Rain Giftware - Souvenir, local pottery, home decor, and unique gift items.
- Castles & Cottages / Ciao Bella Boutique - Handpicked kitchenware, bath, home decor, jewelry, and more.
- Crooked Crown - Gift boutique featuring curated items that supports other Canadian brands.
- Kamloops Art Gallery Store - Explore giftware and artisan products from local, BC, and Indigenous artists.
- The Art we Are Cafe - Shop for local art and artisan products.
Discover specialty shops in Kamloops that offer an array of niche products.
- Barnacle Records - New and used vinyl records.
- Kennell's Shoes - Family run with a selection of men and women's shoes from heels to steel toe boots.
- Big Boot Inn - Family run shoe store that carries a wide range of supportive leather shoes for the whole family.
- Red Wing Shoes - Purpose-built work footwear with employees who are Red Wing Certified Fit and Product Specialists.
- Tumbleweed Toys - Locally owned toy store specializing in unique, high quality products.
- The Horse Barn - Family owned and operated store featuring horse riding gear, western wear, and art.
Do some retail therapy or find the perfect gift for your loved ones at these clothing shops in the historic downtown.
- Jardines Domaine - A trendy and stylish ladies and mens fashion boutique offering an extensive array of carefully chosen classic and elegant pieces.
- MainStreet Clothing - Locally owned family business offering the latest ladies and mens fashion while keeping its atmosphere young and innovative.
- McAllister & Howard Clothiers - Family owned and operated who specialize in clothing men confidently from casual clothing to suits.
Outdoor and sporting enthusiasts can pick up new clothing or gear at one of these specialized stores to be ready for adventure.
- True Outdoors - Offering quality outdoor experience, cool gear, and technical clothing from some of the best outdoor brands for every season.
- Runners Sole - Kamloops' running and walking specialty shop that will fits the shoe to each individual. They carry a wider variety of footwear including runners, walkers, hikers, orthopedic footwear, and kids' shoes.
- Consignor Sports - New and used sporting equipment retailer for the whole family including hockey, soccer, baseball, mountain bike, and more.
- Surplus Herby's - One-stop-shop in North Kamloops specializing in bargain outdoor and household items for fishing, camping, foam, and hunting.
Located uptown, Aberdeen Mall is Kamloops' premier shopping destination with over 75 stores and services including:
- Old Navy
- The Bay
- Dolson's Source for Sports
- Bigfoot Trading Co.