The winter months are the perfect time for ice skating with friends and family. Whether you're looking to skate indoors or go outdoors surrounded by snow-covered trees and views of the Kamloops landscape, there is an ice surface for you.
Outdoor Skating rinks
- Westsyde Centennial Park, 705 Franklin Rd.
- Juniper Park, 2150 Qu’appelle Blvd.
- Thompson Park, 6500 Beaver Cres.
- Valleyview Centennial Park, 2288 Park Dr.
- Len Haughton Park, 595 Lister Rd.
- Pineview Valley Park, 1925 Hugh Allan Dr.
Community rinks are maintained by volunteers and are not always operational.