The 3rd annual Kamloops International Buskers Festival is making its return to Riverside Park from July 21-24, 2022. Canadian and International street performers will entertain crowds for 4 days that include jugglers, acrobats, magicians, hula hoopers, and more.
Check out the all-star lineup, featuring amateur, emerging and professional performers:
- Nigel Blackstorm: This comedy, magic, and heavy metal experience will blow your mind.
- Mighty Mike Show: Marvel at the miraculous muscle of Mighty Mike
- The Street Circus: Daniel and Kimberly Craig brings the whole nouveau circus experience to the street.
- Mat Velvet & Charlie Show: Enjoy a funny, elegant and surprising show.
- The Major League Circus Show: The ultimate tribute to the great game of baseball!
- Les Vitaminés: A duo of comic acrobats dazzle audiences of all ages.
- Bboy illwill: Perfect for the whole family, this show will have you dancing in your seats and grooving all the way home!
In addition to the stationary performances, attendees can also enjoy local food trucks in the food village, roving performers, local busk stops in the park, and art installations. Attendees can also enjoy emerging artists on the designated music stage from 1-9pm, Friday to Sunday and 5-9pm on Thursday. There will also be a Fun Zone for kids learning how to busk Friday through Sunday, from 11am to 1pm.
How It Works
This family-friendly event is free to attend however, the performers do work for gratuities. This gives you the chance to watch the show, and then decide how much to tip after you’ve seen the performance – it’s the most honest form of entertainment. Tips are welcomed and appreciated. Performers will rotate on a schedule on Thursday from 5-9 pm, Friday and Saturday from 1-9 pm, and Sunday 11-1 pm.